Introducing the SignCut BoxMaker! A revolutionary feature within SignCut Pro 2.
Turns regular cutting plotter into a box-making machine!
The SignCut BoxMaker provides an array of ready-to-cut packaging templates of varying models to fit even the most irregular items.
Skip the lay-out software and jump in directly to SignCut Pro 2 by choosing a BoxMaker shape, edit its dimension then load and send to your plotter for a no-frills packaging creation!
Pursuant to our End-User License Agreement, all supplements or third-party features are governed by the same agreement as our software unless other terms accompany those items on delivery.
In this case, all SignCut BoxMaker templates generated from SignCut Pro 2 follow a standard do’s and don’ts to guide the users in lawfully using them. To wit,
- Use the Licensed Asset for commercial purposes under the "Commercial" and "Extended Commercial" licenses.
- Use the asset for non-commercial, personal activities with all three license types.
- Resell or sub-license the Licensed Asset in a way that is directly competitive with it.
- Resell any modification of the asset on its own.
- Make the asset public or share the asset in any that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute it as a stand-alone file.
- Use the Licensed Asset in pornographic, fraudulent, immoral, unfringing, illegal, harassing, offensive, or defamatory material.
- Falsely represent authorship and/or ownership of Licensed Asset.
- Allow anyone other than the Licensee to customize a digital or physical end product, whether for commercial or non-commercial use. This includes, but is not limited to, "print on demand", "made to order" or "download on demand" applications.
- Any other use that is not expressly permitted in the license terms is strictly prohibited.
Read more about SignCut's End-User License Agreement here.